Optimize your Records and Information Management Program
The Energy industry has a footprint of legacy data – with records that are decades old, in dated formats, and stored in multiple locations. It is challenging to produce what you need in a useable and timely manner, especially if these records are not yet stored in your electronic repositories.
By leveraging Iron Mountain’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the Energy industry, together with our in-depth experience in energy data management, you can:
- Improve visibility, control, protection, and accessibility of your records
- Get more value from your investments in electronic content repositories
- Enable information governance and enhance the management or your information
Store your Geological Core Samples
The exploration for oil and gas remains a high priority for the Energy industry. Whether you are assessing opportunities to re-explore existing field assets or developing new ones, the information contained in your core samples, well logs, and seismic data will be instrumental in your efforts to discover new sources.
By utilizing the Iron Mountain Geological Core Storage solution, you can:
- Preserve the value of your drill core and cuttings, readily available for important business decisions
- Conveniently access your core samples – in a secure, comfortable environment
- Maximize your available space – and lower your capital and operating cost
Increase the Business Value of your Oil & Gas Data
You deal with new and changing regulations from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the US DOT Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); these organizations all drive pipeline integrity compliance submissions at multiple government levels. Much of your data is poorly indexed – and remains in paper or on old, deteriorating tapes – and isn’t adequately protected.
By utilizing Iron Mountain’s comprehensive portfolio of oil and gas solutions, you can:
- Substantiate your pipeline integrity with records and data that are traceable, verifiable, and accessible
- Preserve the integrity of your legacy seismic data by preventing its deterioration
- Quickly access information on your well and land assets